Blogging is very interest and fun way to earn some passive income online.
Keep a blog active is a kind of job that doesn’t require work in 9-5 or similar basis. You can simply do all work at your home or office.
Blogging requires some time to get ways of making money from it.
So, my advice is to keep this kind of business slowly but with quality content on it.
Blog requires at most advanced phase a lot of work for making good passive income, so you don’t quit your day job during the time that blog will get traffic and start making money for you.
On some day, when your blog can earn a money that is higher than your salary you can start full-time blogging.
This kind of online business is suitable best for
People who love writing jobs and do writing articles and contents in free time or on professional way, and also is best suitable for people who have a larger expertise in some fields and wants to share with others online.
What Skills you needed for starting this?
You must have some kind of ability to express your knowlegde in writing form that are simple and easyo to read for visitors.
How much time you need to spent on your Blog for maximum earning potential and traffic?
Your blog can earn money and some passive income depends on your level of expertise.
For beginners in this field, you must spent two or more days to get all thing done for basic setup.
Tips and advices for Blogging:
- Run your blog with good content in which you are expert or have good knowledge. For e.g. If you love automotive niche and all sub-niches on it, you can run your automotive blog with tips and articles.
- Your blog must contains content and articles to a particular domain and niche. Don’t put another content about multiple other niches on it. For e.g. Writing articles about fashion on food blog. Keep your blog for only one niche or domain.
- Create good articles and content with express of your expertise and experience, and try to create very unique content.
- Main Attention should be put on valuable information you are providing to your readers. Write about something that will give a quality information or advice for readers that possibly can change or attract their attention.
- Track your readers on blog. Try to solve all their possible problems or confusions. Always reply to readers comments.
- Your blog is like a relationship. You must put all efforts in this if you want to make a good exposure or make some income from it. Don’t ignore the signals that visitors send you, and with good content you will maka a good impact.
- Think about your written content, audience, style etc. You must answer on these questions:
– How will i stand out from the crowd?
– What can i say that hasn’t already been said?
– What’s my unique selling point?
– Why do i want to do this?
8. You must be professional in your blog growing and content writing. Don’t put any critic on other brands, bloggers or specific people. You don’t want something you’ve said to come back to you and bite you one day.
9. Collaborate with other creatives and be open minded person. You will meet some phenomenal and inspiring people during your work.
How to Monetize through your Blog:
You can recommending products or services related to your niche or blog’s topic and can sell to others and make monetization. Also, you can place banner ads on your blog’s pages.
You can put affiliate links on your blog and make handsome commissions when a person buys a product through your site.
Place Google Adsens ads on your blog. More people click on your ads more money you will make.
Look at some most popular blogs on the internet today:
Learn more about Splas Business eBooks: